I feel like I haven’t been open with all of you. I have decided to share 10 things that no one knows about me with all of you, which sounds kind of scary. But I think that I can trust all of you. So with out further to do…
10 Things No One Knows About Me:
- I am related to Shirley Temple
- I would love to live in Tennessee after college and teach high school history there
- I do not like Star Wars or Star Trek…(please don’t hate me lol that is one of my darkest secrets people freak out when I tell them that)
- I have really short pinkies, like my pinkie finger is really short compared to my other fingers. Its the same on both hands. The fingers stop at the knuckle that is closest to my palm on my ring finger. (If that makes sense..I’ll post a pic of it). The first pic, yes my pinkie sticks out when I make a fist and yes it looks like I have a knuckle missing (I don’t it’s just further back then the rest)
- I love to sing and am always singing when I have the house to myself, I think I have a good voice but I have stage freight so that part sucks.
- I am not organized at all. Like I love to have a clean room and my planner filled out but let’s be real: my room is a mess. My planned did not get filled in for the past two/three weeks (ouch). From the outside it looks like I have this all figured out but really I have no clue how to do anything
- People say that I am intimidating and a perfectionist but in reality I just like to look nice for school and events. Half the time I don’t care what I do or who I am with. But people will put me in this box based on how I dress and its not at all who I am.
- I don’t think Im pretty. Like in order for me to see that I am pretty, I need a full face of makeup on and my hair done. Without all of that I don’t see a pretty girl.
- In middle school I always thought that no guy would ever talk to me, because I thought I was that ugly. But now at the age of 20 guys talk to me a lot, and its a crazy feeling to think back to that 12 year old girl who thought no guy would ever say hello to her. And now today that isn’t the case. Just yesterday I was out to eat and the waiter was stumbling over his words and had a hard time looking at me in the eye.
- With everyone around me either dating someone or engaged or having babies it makes me feel bad that I am not on that same level. Like I don’t have a boyfriend right now. I feel behind everyone else. And I know that it is okay not to find the one right now (thanks to all the romantic movies that show single 29/30 somethings girls finding true love at last) but I feel out of place. Like where is my guy? Where is my Prince Charming?
Wow! I feel like towards the end there we got really deep! Anyway I am glad it is all out there. If any of you feel the same way leave a comment!
From Nebraska to You,