Its that time of year again! I feel like everyone and their dog is doing some sort of Back To School Essentials list or video. I know it might seem like this post is a tad late in the season, but at my university we don’t start school till tomorrow!
- I love to use binders to store all of my notes, papers and other documents for each class. This year I found this great blog post on how to make your binders supper cute! I plan on using it!
- A water bottle. As humans we are supposed to drink 64oz of water a day. So to help you achieve that goal, everyone needs a water bottle. I love this one from Lilly Pulitzer. Speaking of Lilly, did any of you attend the After Party Sale this past week? Comment below what you where able to get! I got a dress, skirt and top coming; I’ll do a post on that sale later.
- A planner!! Every person on this planet needs one of these! I use mine to keep track of my school work, work schedule, sorority life, To Do’s, and any events that may come up. I love this planner from Erin Condren. I even did a post on how I use it to plan out my week, it was during the summer but I can do one again on how I use if for the school year if you guys want.
- A bag! So this style of bag is known as a Longchamp. It is supper cute. I have kind of like it, to be honest its a knock off. I got it off an Etsy shop and was able to get my monogram put on it! I love this bag. I used it this past summer for the summer classes. I plan on using it this fall for the days when I don’t have a ton of classes or need to go to the library or even any sorority stuff.
- Ridding boots!! These boots are perfect for fall. You can pair them with jeans, or leggings. Sweaters and spirit jersey’s look perfect with these. They are great for when the weather is cold but it’s not snowing yet.
- Last thing is this vest. Or any vest for that matter. Many people go for the ones from JCrew, but you can find vests at Target or any department store. I love the color navy because it is almost like a neutral but it adds some color. Buying a navy vest is defiantly on my fall shopping list this year. There are so many cute vest-outfits on Pinterest. These things work with everything in your closet!
Well there you go! Those are a few of my Back To School Must Haves. Again I want to say that I am sorry for last week’s post being so negative (things have gotten better). I hope everyone has a great school year!!
From Nebraska To You,