Hey y’all! I am so sorry that I haven’t posted in a while, I have been supper busy!
With October here, I thought I would share some of my September favorites with all of you!
So without further do; here they are:
- Jack Rogers: Ok so I know what you all are thinking…Jacks? But its fall. Well this past month September was really warm so I was able to wear my Jack Rogers Nantucket sandal. I love these!! I got them at the beginning of the summer but have worn them so much! I love to wear them with a dress or even short and a t-shirt. They are so versatile.
- Hazelnut Cream Candle: This candle is one I got at Walmart and I love it! I need to get a new one cuz I used it all up! It smells just like fall with a little bit of a coffee shop smell.
- Kat Von Dee eyeliner in black: This eyeliner is the only kind I use. It is so easy to apply, and it dries in no time. Also it stays on forever! I discovered this eyeliner about a year or so ago and have never used another brand since.
- Fitbit: My Fitbit. I got mine at the beginning of September/end of August and I love it! I love how I can set an alarm to help me get up. I also love the reminders every hour for me to move. This thing is awesome! I plan on doing a full review soon.
- Light Blue nail polish: The beginning of September I was wearing this light blue nail polish from the brand Essie color Find Me an Oasis.
Those are my favorites from September. Stay tuned for more this month!
From Nebraska To You,