I hope that your year is off to a great start! I am already feeling the stress of the semester. (raise your hand if you are the same) Anyway, I wanted to take a break from homework and share with you this amazing brand. As a side note, the company did not reach out for me to review their box, I did purchase this with my own money.
If some of you don’t know, FabFitFun is a season subscription box. Now that means that the box only comes to your 4 times out of the year. This brand is a lifestyle company, their products are centered around beauty, fitness, and everyday life. What I loved was that you got full sized items for half the price. Thats right; full size. That really spoke to me.
Each box cost $49.99 but the items in it are worth over $200!! So you are definitely getting your money’s worth. The box that I am doing this review on, was my first box.
I got the winter 2016 box. My box came with:
- A D.L. & Co. candle (I got the scent Blackberry Nectar)
- the Starlight Children’s Foundation pin to wear and post photos spread awarness
- A gold Gorjana necklace and a $20 giftcard to their website.
- Butter London’s Iconoclast mega volume mascara
- Marie Mae Thank You notes
- Anderson Lilley Lotion in the scent Winter in Manhattan Beach (by the way guys I love this lotion!!)
- a planner
- O.R.G. Skincare Mineral Peel Face Mask (I love to put this on to clean my face before I do my makeup. It really helps prevent the whole caky look)
In all, I am very happy with this box. I will be purchasing their spring box. I cannot wait to see what they include. Here is the link to the company’s website if you want more info: FabFitFun and here is a coupon code to get $10 off your first box: $10.
From Nebraska to You,